Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Is Jesus the Conductor of Your Life?

Many years ago I came upon a statue of Jesus with his arms outstretched. It reminded me of a conductor of an orchestra. Since then I keep it on my dresser to remind me every day to look to Jesus as the conductor of my life.
  Each of the musicians in an orchestra plays an instrument. They are each trained in how to play their instrument. Although each musician is skilled in playing their own instrument, they need a conductor to play a particular musical composition together in harmony.
  So it is with each of us. We each have gifts, natural and supernatural, and talents, given to us by God. We could each decide how and where to use these gifts and talents, but then we would be the conductor of our lives, not God. Our part in God's great orchestra would not be fulfilled.
  In order to do God's Will, we must pray and seek His guidance each and every day; and then follow where He leads. Let Jesus be the conductor of your life. (see God's Will or My Will, January 12, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment